Teddy Bear Junction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teddy Bear Junction

Welcome to the worst scum hole in the galaxy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Raid Schedule Plans?

Go down 
+5
Deathmega
cosmicblue
Arebirator
Hate
SexyTractor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyTractor
SMB12
SexyTractor

New Raid Schedule Plans? Empty
PostSubject: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 4:57 pm

Has anyone decided what days we will be raiding with 3.1's release? We going to drop 25 man naxx altogether or continue to run it on a scheduled day? We gonna attempt 25 man ulduar right away or just start off with a few 10 man groups? Either way, I'd love to get some ulduar action going on this week.
Back to top Go down
Hate
SMB12
Hate

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 5:22 pm

SexyTractor wrote:
Either way, I'd love to get some ulduar action going on this week.
Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Arebirator
SMB12
Arebirator

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 5:59 pm

we will get something going im sure
Back to top Go down
cosmicblue
SMB12

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 6:01 pm

i'm down for ulduar either way
Back to top Go down
Deathmega
SMB12
Deathmega

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 10:29 pm

IM THIRD!!, gonna rape twice as hard with t8, so what the requirement for getting into the 3.1 raid? and when is the raid time?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
SMB12
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 10:58 pm

requirements are all best in slot gear!
Back to top Go down
Gorgonite
SMB12
Gorgonite

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 11:06 pm

looks like my mage is all set then.
Back to top Go down
Mike
SMB12
Mike

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:22 am

Looks like a last hurrah for Naxx 25 this Friday (maybe if we clear it fast like normal, we hit up Ulduar 25 after just to give the first couple fights a try?).

Since anything but Friday nights seem to give us attendance issues, I say that is the night we do whatever the most current raid is (3.1 = Ulduar)
Back to top Go down
Mike
SMB12
Mike

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:39 am

Deathmega wrote:
IM THIRD!!, gonna rape twice as hard with t8, so what the requirement for getting into the 3.1 raid? and when is the raid time?

Best in slot might be a little harsh since I tried and sometimes succeeded in ninjaing other classes best in slot items Mad
Back to top Go down
Ghount
SMB12
Ghount

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 3:14 pm

First boss in Ulduar is easy shit, you won't have any problems. Don't know about the other ones.
Back to top Go down
Hate
SMB12
Hate

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 3:27 pm

Ghount wrote:
First boss in Ulduar is easy shit, you won't have any problems. Don't know about the other ones.
They're bugged. FL is cake though.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
SMB12
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:52 pm

Well, I think at this point we should try starting 25 man Ulduar. Its not like we'll clear it right away. But it'll give us something to look forward to every week as naxx 25 is getting (at least for me) to be very boring, especially when the Torch never drops.
Back to top Go down
Mike
SMB12
Mike

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 16th 2009, 8:40 am

Kyle wrote:
Well, I think at this point we should try starting 25 man Ulduar. Its not like we'll clear it right away. But it'll give us something to look forward to every week as naxx 25 is getting (at least for me) to be very boring, especially when the Torch never drops.

Bored too. No more upgrades for me there (well, a cloak but whatever).
Back to top Go down
cosmicblue
SMB12

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? EmptyApril 21st 2009, 5:59 pm

It drops if you pug into a raid with Unity. Then the ML throws his loot rules out the window and gives it to one of his guildies even though you (meaning me) wins the roll. The person rolled lowest. Oh yeah...He also looted Envoy to Dirrk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Raid Schedule Plans?   New Raid Schedule Plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Raid Schedule Plans?
Page 1 of 1