Teddy Bear Junction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teddy Bear Junction

Welcome to the worst scum hole in the galaxy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raid Times for Progression/Farm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinbach
SMB12
Steinbach

Raid Times for Progression/Farm Empty
PostSubject: Raid Times for Progression/Farm   Raid Times for Progression/Farm EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 7:36 pm

I noticed the MOTD asking about what people think about times for a second ICC raiding day. Primarily one day would be the first wing farming and the other day be for progression. I'm surprised a thread wasn't made before, haha.

In my opinion, I think Saturday nights should be the night for progression, since most of us are available to stay on longer than on a weekday or other off day. For me personally, farm day could fall on any day of the week and it wouldn't bother me at all, although Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays would work better for me since I have class until 4pm, instead of 5pm on Tuesdays/Thursdays.

So my answer would be: 7pm server any day of the week for farm, Saturday for progression.
Back to top Go down
Gorgonite
SMB12
Gorgonite

PostSubject: Re: Raid Times for Progression/Farm   Raid Times for Progression/Farm EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 7:53 pm

tuesday
Back to top Go down
Kyle
SMB12
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Raid Times for Progression/Farm   Raid Times for Progression/Farm EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 10:27 pm

any day would work for me. Preferably on Wednesday as wednesday and friday morning i have class at 8 and 9.
Back to top Go down
Hate
SMB12
Hate

PostSubject: Re: Raid Times for Progression/Farm   Raid Times for Progression/Farm EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 11:59 am

Agreed.

jk
Back to top Go down
Latharda
SMB12
Latharda

PostSubject: Re: Raid Times for Progression/Farm   Raid Times for Progression/Farm EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 6:05 am

I'm good any day of the week as well at 7pm st. And I also like the Saturdays' for progression situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid Times for Progression/Farm   Raid Times for Progression/Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid Times for Progression/Farm
Page 1 of 1